Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eva's Standing, Cruising, and Crawling...and our life will never be the same!





So, all I have to say is, "Thank you, Aunt Jean, for teaching Eva to Crawl." Ha! At first we thought it was cute to see Eva scamper across the living room but once we saw all the trouble that she got into we were wishing that we could rewind and enjoy the Golden Age of Infanthood a bit more. I've always said that five, six month old babies are delightful. They laugh, smile, play and are content to sit and play. Ever since Eva hit eight months she can't sit still for a moment. She has taken our house by storm in the last week and has systematically wreaked havoc on every inch of our 1600 square foot home. I know, I know, the doctor did warn us to baby proof at six months. We DID buy the baby-proofing equipment over the holidays but it has been a little crazy since then with my trip to Dallas and our childcare issues. So, the baby proofing equipment awaits in a big pile in the foyer. Jeff has been trying to do what he can over the weekend but it's a lot of work! In the meantime, Eva is delighting in getting into everything that she can and I am exhausted from chasing her.

Eva also had her first full blown cold this week. But not even that slowed her down. It just meant that I didn't even have her naps to recover. I'm hoping that she hits her stride this week with the crawling. I'll keep you posted with pictures, video, and anecdotes. ); Sorry for the radio silence, by the way. We'll be better about posting from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment