Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Day of School at Bellevue College Parent Education Program






Eva had her first day of school at the Bellevue College Parent Education program a few weeks ago. I talked up the program quite a bit before we went so she definitely knew that she was going to something pretty special. You can tell in the progression of shots that she warmed up pretty quickly to her surroundings. She absolutely loves going to "school" and enjoys exploring all of the exploratory play stations when we go. I love it because I get to enjoy her without worrying about disciplining her too much. Everything is safe in this zone; no computers, I-Phones, cookbooks, or dishwashers to tinker with. I don't have to continually redirect her to play with her toys. It's all new and stimulating to her in this environment. Eva also adores watching and interacting with the other kids her age. We go to "school" every Monday from 10:00-12:00 noon. I love the parent education component too. I get the opportunity to learn ways to be a better mom to my little one.

2 comments:

  1. OK - I'm just going to say it. The first day of school outfit is SO cute! I love it! :) Shallow, but true! I wish I could send Kaelster off with you - this two babies thing makes the school outings a little bit more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I look forward to hearing about what you're learning.

    ReplyDelete