Friday, February 18, 2011

I Heart Valentine's Day







I've always been a lover of Valentine's Day but now that I have little Eva in my life it is even more divine. I bought a slew of books a month ago about Valentine's Day that we have been reading. We also baked heart shaped pumpkin muffins for our BC Parent Ed program class. As if that wasn't enough excitement, class was followed by a Bounce House Play Date with our Stroller Strides group. It was non stop fun for the entire morning/afternoon. When we got home, Eva enjoyed reading through all the Valentines that her grandmas and admirers sent. She seemed to get the concept after all of our work. I'm already excited for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love the dual bows and the little grins that accompany them! She looks like the best little Valentine you've EVER received! :)

    ReplyDelete