Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Birthday






I'm a lucky girl, and boy, did I know it for my birthday this year. I had a full weekend of festivities that started with dinner with girlfriends on Friday in Seattle (yes, the big city!), followed by a night of Irish music and dancing at our friends' annual St. Patrick's Day party, then bookended with a relaxing evening with our friends, John, Nina and their son Loch. We feasted on Dungeness crab, mussels, and capped off the evening with a chocolate decadance cake. I'm still experiencing the hangover of happiness that I call bliss. My favorite birthday memory is captured in these photos of my little buddies, Loch and Eva, who sat on my laps as I wished for another. Yes, that's right, Jeff. If you are reading this, I'm ready for number two! In the meantime, I'll keep claiming Loch as my own. He calls me his best friend, which I think is the sweetest thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mama Walker! I love that you are throwing it out there to the Universe and to Jeff.... "Hey, I've got two arms.... just sayin'." All our Best!

    ReplyDelete