Friday, March 19, 2010

Trip to Houston, Texas, and Eva's First Steps








We had such a good time in Houston with Colleen, Sebastian, and Valentina. Colleen and I grew up like sisters in a lot of ways so we were thrilled when we found out that our babies were only six months apart. Even better, they are both girls! Valentina and Eva had a great time together. I knew that Eva would be walking within days of the visit since she looked up to her toddler cousin with admiration as she wheeled around her shopping cart and played in her little kitchen. Sure enough, the day that we got home Eva took her first steps into the proud hands of her mama. It was an incredible gift to me since Tuesday was also my first official day as a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM). One of the reasons that I decided to stay home was to ensure that I was right there in the action when Eva achieved these developmental milestones. I am so proud of my baby girl! She's living up to her name now!

1 comment:

  1. See pics 4 & 5 for definition of "Michelin Baby Arms" - SOOO cute and squish-able!

    ReplyDelete