Saturday, May 1, 2010

The End of the Era of the Bow




Eva's figured out the whole bow in the hair ritual, how it gets there and how to get it out too. She thinks it's a game now to grab them the moment that I put a bow in her hair. She also loves to eat them. No joke. After another near choking incident I reluctantly retired the bow until she is old enough to understand not to eat them. When I took her to the grocery store the other day the ladies at the deli asked me where her bow was. With a sigh I explained my predicament to the women. In their infinite wisdom they said that this is the first of many incidents where I would realize that I was not in control of the situation. So true...I might as well give her the remote controls of the household as well then. );

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Eva looks so big! She's no longer a baby, she's a toddler! What a cutie.

    I am glad to see she is taking control of the house (including remote controls), and her appearance. Valentina pulls out her bows, too. We use little rubber bands, that helps.

    ReplyDelete