Wednesday, May 12, 2010

U Village Playground




We spent last Friday afternoon at U Village eating sushi for lunch with Dad followed by a visit to the U Village playground. I've gotta say, I'm choosy about my playgrounds these days and I prefer the U Village one since it has fake grass that she can't eat and no wood chips in site. U Village is a pretty affluent part of town and the shopping area is a place where Bugaboo strollers are ubiquitous. So, it probably won't surprise you that I had three and four year olds serving me "Carmel Machiottos" and "biscotti" in their Splendid designer outfits from the play lemonade stand area. I had to chuckle. Eva couldn't get enough of the place. She loves the slide and even went down by herself a few times. It was a beautiful spring day too so everyone was out and about and in a good mood. What topped off the day for her was the chance to pet several puppies who were making the rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment